Bustin’ Loose – Salsa All Dayer and Party
28th November 2020
WHAT TICKET SHOULD I BUY?
Please note that tickets are now only available on the door as follows:
All day including workshops, party and shows – £
Daytime workshops only – £
Party only – £
If you currently dance at a level from Improvers to Advanced then you have 3 options. You can buy the wokshop and party ticket which will give you access to the daytime workshops, the evening classes, the party and the shows. As an alternative you can purchase a daytime workshop ticket only or an evening ticket only.
Absolute Beginner and Beginner level dancers
If you have just started dancing salsa or would like to start for the first time then you are well catered for. You can also buy a ticket that covers you for the whole day including workshops, evening classes, parties and shows but these will be geared to a beginner level. You also have the option to purchase a workshop ticket only or an evening ticket which will also be geared towards beginner level dancers.
Dance2Salsa Dance Company & Tracie’s Latin Club
present Bustin’ Loose All Dayer – an all day event of workshops and evening party, dancing, DJs and shows.
This is an amazing all dayer full of focused workshops covering Salsa On 1, Cha Cha Cha, Salsa On 2 and Son/Afro Cuban Rumba. The daytime workshops will be followed by a fantastic evening of music, shows and dancing with our guest DJs Angus Peters and Julian Summers.
As dance promoters we have been involved in promoting latin dance events for a combined total of nearly 40 years. Our individual focus has always been on providing quality dance events with a focus on dance learning and development. Our combined experience has set the foundation for this natural collaboration and presented a great opportunity to provide great joint events.
This event will take place in the beautiful venue – Victoria Hall in Hartley Wintney and is located halfway between our two dance schools, just 8 minutes from Junction 5 of the M3.
Daytime Workshops 1pm – 6.45pm
We have a fantastic team of teachers dedicated to helping you to progress in your dancing, including Basil & Melissa from Dance2Salsa, Tracie & Gareth from TLC, and Trevor & Heidi from Sweetlead Salsa.
The daytime workshops are designed as progressive, level appropriate courses of four classes (with breaks) focussed on different elements to holistically enhance your dancing. There are 5 courses:
- Absolute Beginners Salsa – starting from scratch, by the end of the day you should have the confidence to dance the basics socially
- Improvers Salsa (On1) – classes to help body movement, lead & follow technique, feeling the music, and adding style & flavour
- Intermediate Salsa (On1) – classes to help body movement, lead & follow technique, feeling the music, and adding style & flavour
- Salsa On2 conversion – classes in the basics, converting familiar moves, adding style & flavour, and Son (a different style of On2)
- Cha Cha – classes in the basics, footwork & converting familiar moves, adding style & flavour, and Son (a different style of On2)
The On2 & Cha Cha courses are designed for Intermediate / Advanced On1 dancers with little or no experience of these styles.
Advanced dancers may like to pick and choose workshops from different courses (e.g. Afro body movement, Son, Cha Cha – adding style & flavour, Musicality, etc).
8.30pm – 9.30pm 3 levels of salsa class:
- Improvers Salsa On1 with
- Intermediate Salsa On1 with
- Advanced Salsa On1 with
9.30pm – 1am Salsa Party
- Guest DJs Angus Peters and Julian Summers
- Brilliant Shows including Hombres en Clave, Pexava and Olga Mosca
- All day including workshops, party and shows – £
- Absolute beginners workshops including party & Shows – £
- Daytime workshops only – £
- Absolute beginners daytime workshops only – £
- Evening Party only – £